Specialist Employability Support
Specialist Employability Support (SES) is a voluntary programme designed to support people with disabilities and / or health conditions into the workplace.
This progamme is delivered nationally and funded by the Department for Work and Pensions and the European Social Fund.
You will get:
- a dedicated caseworker, who will take time to get to know our and to support you through your journey overcoming any barriers you may have which may be preventing you from progressing.
- the opportunity to build a Circle of Support around you, this may be family and friends, health professionals, housing adviser and other support services who will all work to the same goal.
- help with searching and applying for jobs, focusing on jobs that match your skills and abilities. We'll work with your employer to make sure the workplace is right for you.
- the opportunity to take part in work experience / work trials.
- help to build on your skills and give you the practical tools to help you with your jobsearch such as CVs and interviews
- access to qualifications and Apprenticeships.
- access to activities and support services that will help build your confidence, meet new people and gain skills.
- tailored one to one holistic development from a designated activity coordinator to work with you to improve your personal and social skills as well as professional employability skills.
- an experienced employer account manager who will work with employers on your behalf to find the right job opportunity for you.
- professional advice and support if you plan to go self-employed.
'Disabilities do not define people; their talents and abilities do'
And, when your'e in work our support doesnt't stop there. We'll continue to support you for up to six months after you find work to make sure everything is going well with you and your employer.
Read Lee's story to find out how supported him during a challenging time.
For more information about our programme get in touch call our Freephone number 0800 917 9262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download information leaflets
Customer Information Leaflet
JCP Information Leaflet