Work and Health Programme
The Work and Health Programme is delivered in Berkshire and Buckinghamshire by Kennedy Scott on behalf of Pluss, in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions and is funded by the European Social Fund.
- offers a bespoke service to fit individual needs to support participants along a journey and into sustainable employment.
- helps people to recognise their existing skills and to identify strengths and aspirations.
- supports individuals to develop their confidence, build their motivation and gain work-related skills
When you join the progarmme you will be assigned a change coach who will be your dedicated mentor to give you that one to one support throughout your journey while on the programme.
Are you eligible?
We deliver the Work and Health Programme in Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
To be eligible for the programme you must sit within one of the categories:
- Out of work and have claimed unemployment benefits for 24 months
- A carer or former carer
- A former member of the armed forces or an armed forces reservist
- The partner of a current or former member of the armed forces
- A young person in a gang
- A refugee
- A victim of domestic violence
- Dependent (or have been dependent) on drugs or alcohol and it’s preventing you from getting work
- An individual with a conviction or you've completed or serving a custodial or community sentence
What can you expect?
Don’t worry if you don’t feel ready to work when we first meet. We will help you get ready in a way that works for you.
You will get:
- your very own dedicated change coach who will help you to develop your skills
- help with jobsearch and give you to right tools to conduct yourself at an interview
- access to our online service packed with learning, resources and support
- access to community-based activities such as health, exercise or money advice
- specialist help to overcome any challenges – like substance misuse, anxiety or addiction
- access to our In-Work Support Team who will help you stay in work when you find a job.
We will give you all the help you need to find the right job for you by introducing you to open-minded employers, we can look to aarrange work trials and give you the confidence to perform at interview.
Once you're in work, you will still get in work support to make sure everything is okay with you and your employer.
Read how we supported Anthony back in work
Why don't you give a call on our Freephone number 0800 917 9262
Or alternatively why not email us at email@example.com