This programme is no longer receiving referrals.
If you start our Work Programme, we will help you to find and succeed in work for a period of up to 2 years. Our support includes:
- A personal Employment Consultant, who will be a dedicated point of contact for you, and will support you throughout your customer journey.
- Job searching advice, including how to write a great CV and succeed in interviews.
- Priority access to vacancies sourced by our team of Employer Account Managers.
- Group workshops and specific skills programmes.
- Benefits calculations to work out how your entitlements will change when you get a job and how you could benefit financially.
- Continued advice and guidance even when you have entered work, and financial assistance with making the transition.
This programme is delivered in Kent, London and East Sussex. Work Programme is funded by the Department for Work and Pensions and the European Social Fund.
For more information, speak to the staff at your local Jobcentre Plus or contact our team
Read Sharne's story