DWP/ESF Work and Health Programme, South London
The Work and Health Programme for South London is being procured by the South London Partnership, and co-financed by the Department of Work and Pensions and European Social Fund. The programme will commence delivery in late 2017/early 2018 and will run for seven years.
The Work and Health programme is replacing the existing Work Programme and Work Choice provision that is scheduled to end in 2017. Its aim is to integrate employment support with local services and will be led by a single provider (or consortium), working with specialist local health and support provision within boroughs and localities.The programme covers the following areas:
- London Borough of Croydon
- Royal Borough of Kingston on Thames
- London Borough of Richmond
- London Borough of Sutton
- London Borough of Merton
What is Kennedy Scott looking for?
Kennedy Scott is looking for organisations who:
- Have a track record of successfully delivering employment or support services to the targeted customer groups and can demonstrate this
- Are able to demonstrate their connectivity to local services
- Innovative in their approach
- Are able to demonstrate their integration of borough services to achieve outcomes.
If you are applying as a specialist provider you will need to be able to explain how your service contributes to the achievement of sustainable employment
For a more detailed information, please download our overview
To be considered for this opportunity, please complete our EoI form and return to email@example.com by 10am on Tuesday 21st March 2017.