Kennedy Scott has helped over 50,000 people into meaningful careers over the last 26 years. Our customers are at the heart of what we do. We support jobseekers to achieve their potential and progress in their careers and lives. At Kennedy Scott, we provide you with a strong network of people who will help you to reach your aspirations and career goals.
"I feel I have a positive future and that I have genuine support to turn to, if and when, I need it"
At Kennedy Scott we:
- Listen to you and take the time to understand your life, your needs and your goals
- Give you an Employment Consultant to provide you with consistent support to tackle any issues and help you to progress
- Look for work experience and jobs which match your skills and goals, we work extensively with local employers to provide our customers with even more opportunities
- Help you build skills and provide you with practical tools to aid your jobsearch
- If you’ve got a great business idea, we will provide expert support in going self-employed
- We will provide you with in-work support for up to two years after you have moved into employment
- Confidence and motivation workshops
- We can help facilitate access to skills and qualifications
At Kennedy Scott, we understand that personal issues can make finding work challenging. Every day we help jobseekers to address their problems and improve their personal lives by signposting them to charities, advice services and helping them here, in-house.
Read our customer success stories