Journey 2 work
Journey to Work is a voluntary employment project that gives you personlised support to reignite your employment goals and help you transfer your life and work experience into new opportunities.
Kennedy Scott works in partnership with G4S to deliver the Journey 2 Work project to adults aged 50 and over.
Our friendly Kennedy Scott Caseworkers can offer up to a year of 1-2-1 support to help you plan your career, transfer your skills into employment, gain qualifications and improve your health and wellbeing.
Journey 2 Work is delivered across Camden, Islington, Westminster and the City of London.
How we can help
- We will listen to you and take the time to understand your life, your needs and your goals.
- We will give you a personal Employment Coach to provide you with consistent support to tackle any issues and help you to progress.
- We will build a Circle of Support© around you made up of all the people you want to work together to help your progress during your journey back to work.
- We will look for work experience and jobs which match your skills and goals. You will never be forced to do anything that isn’t right for you and we will work with employers to get the right workplace support to help you succeed.
- We will help you build skills and practical tools for job searching, including interviews, a professional CV and provide access to qualifications and training.
- We can support you to update your I.T. and digital skills.
- We can help you to convert any existing qualifications so that they remain relevant to employers.
- We can provide support to help improve your health and wellbeing.
- If you’ve got a great business idea, we can provide expert advice on self-employment.
- We will support you for up to six months after you find a job to help you settle in and progress in work.
The project is for anyone who is currently unemployed. You don’t have to be on benefits to join, but you must be aged 50 or over and a legal resident with the right to work in the UK.
Contact our team
For more information or to join the project, please contact our team:
01304 201 213
Journey 2 Work is funded by the Department for Work and Pensions and the European Social Fund.