OxForward is the voluntary Wellbeing and Employment Support service for adults living in Oxfordshire, including individuals who have a disability.
The programme is tailored to you and your personal needs, so that you can reach your potential, improve your wellbeing and live an independent life.
Whether you want to join a sports team, make new friends, become a volunteer or find a job, we can help.
The Wellbeing and Employment Support Service in Oxfordshire
What we do:
- We Listen to you and take the time to understand your life, your needs and your goals.
- We give you a personal Caseworker to support you and help you to progress.
- We offer advice on health and wellbeing.
- We can give you access to sports activities, like, swimming, badminton and football, just to name a few.
- We provide access to activities and support services that will help build your confidence, meet new people and gain skills.
- We build a Circle of Support around you. This will include all the people who you want to work together to help you reach your goals. They could be your family and friends, health professionals, housing advisers and other support services.
- We help you to build skills and practical tools for jobsearching, including CVs and interviews.
- We look for volunteering opportunities and jobs which match your skills and goals. You will never be forced to do anything that isn’t right for you and we will work with employers to get the right workplace support to help you succeed.
Our support doesn’t end once you’ve completed the programme. We will support you for up to six months after your find work, through the transitional stage from jobseeker to employee and can help with things like moving from benefits to wages.
How to Join
If you would like to join the OxForward programme, please complete this self-referral form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 01304 201213.
Download Information Leaflets
OxForward referral form
OxForward customer leaflet